Hey guys!

Home Forums Introductions Hey guys!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MoonPandaApril 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

godzarmyof1
    Participant

Alright, so I’m not the best at introducing myself on forums but it doesn’t hurt to try.. :P

My name is Ed, I’m from the lovely town of Montreal, Canada. Yes you heard right: Canada. The land of polar bears, igloos, Poutine, Canadian bacon, Kinder Surprise and the list goes on and on.

I’ve been listening to David’s music ever sinceĀ That Girl came out and have attended two of his concerts in the past years.
    On the side, I have a passion for event photography and videography!

It’s nice to see that David has created a community forum for fans around the globe to meet and share common interests.

I’ll see you guys around!

MoonPandaApril
    Participant

Okay well, while we’re at it! Hi guys!

I’m April and I’m from Wellington, New Zealand (hint hint David come to Wellington!) Yes New Zealand, the land of. um. sheep!

I’ve been listening to David music for like 2 years or something, can’t get enough c:

hmmm I’m a bit of a crazy person, I love to sing and dance and play guitar and a lot of other things and yup I talk like a four year old ahaha.

Just a lil tiny bit about me c:

See y’all around here!

KINGHOLD

I am new user/

Ray-Ban aviateurs sale more items

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.